Allegis offers the energy of a start-up with the stability of a profitable and growing company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and developing a culture that's great for all.
Transcriptionists (Independent Contractor)
Allegis Communications is seeking experienced transcriptionists to transcribe recorded statements.
The following are MINIMUM
qualifications and requirements for Allegis transcriptionist positions.
- Two or more years experience in the field of transcription or court reporting (Q&A experience preferred.)
- Ability to write at 160 wpm or above on stenograph machine or the ability to type 80+ wpm on a keyboard.
- Excellent grammar skills.
- Work experience and knowledge of Windows operating systems and Word 2003 or above.
- Must have Windows Vista, 7, or 8 OS Only. (No Mac, please)
- Must have Word version 2003 or higher.
- Must have a digital USB foot pedal.
- No offshore applicants, please. U.S. applicants only.
To apply as an Independent Contractor, please click HERE. You will be asked to include a cover letter and resume as well as take a grammar test. Those who pass the grammar test will be guided through a transcription test. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Allegis is an equal opportunity employer.